Disability Arts Online is offering one-to-one artist development sessions with our team of experts. Sessions are bookable through the form below, and can cover one of our ten topics:
- Writing about your work
- Arts writing/journalism
- Developing an artistic project or idea and pitching it to funders
- Developing your understanding of disability arts and its history
- How to make connections with other artists and organisations (including DAO facilitating introductions and writing letters of support where appropriate)
- How to blog on DAO
- Setting up and planning your WordPress site
- Maintaining an artist’s website
- Social Media as a promotional or artistic tool
- Budgeting your project
Each artist will be allowed to sign up to a maximum of 3 sessions in a 12-month period. Sessions will be carried out by phone, Skype or FaceTime with limited availability for face-to-face prioritised for those with specific access needs.
Questions about our online booking system, or any access concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.