Disability Arts Online is offering one-to-one artist development sessions with our team of experts. Sessions are bookable through Setmore (see our link below), and can cover one of our ten topics:
- Writing about your work
- Arts writing/journalism
- Developing an artistic project or idea and pitching it to funders
- Developing your understanding of disability arts and its history
- How to make connections with other artists and organisations (including DAO facilitating introductions and writing letters of support where appropriate)
- How to blog on DAO
- Setting up and planning your WordPress site
- Maintaining an artist’s website
- Social Media as a promotional or artistic tool
- Budgeting your project
There will be staff available for 12 sessions every month. Each artist will be allowed to sign up to a maximum of 3 sessions in a 12-month period. Sessions will be carried out by phone or skype with limited availability for face-to-face prioritised for those with specific access needs.
All sessions are currently booked up until September 2018. New dates will be released by the second week of September.
Any queries can be emailed to Trish@disabilityartsonline.org.uk. Questions about our online booking system can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any access requirements for your booking, please email Cathy prior to booking your session.