From 1 June, Disability Arts Online will offer one-to-one artist development sessions with our team of experts. Sessions are bookable through Setmore (see our link below), and can cover one of our ten topics:
- Writing about your work
- Arts writing/journalism
- Developing an artistic project or idea and pitching it to funders
- Developing your understanding of disability arts and its history
- How to make connections with other artists and organisations (including DAO facilitating introductions and writing letters of support where appropriate)
- How to blog on DAO
- Setting up and planning your WordPress site
- Maintaining an artist’s website
- Social Media as a promotional or artistic tool
- Budgeting your project
There will be staff available for 12 sessions every month. Each artist will be allowed to sign up to a maximum of 3 sessions in a 12-month period. Sessions will be carried out by phone or skype with limited availability for face-to-face prioritised for those with specific access needs.
Any queries can be emailed to Trish@disabilityartsonline.org.uk. Questions about our online booking system can be directed to email@example.com. If you have any access requirements for your booking, please email Cathy prior to booking your session.