Closing Date: 21 January 2019
Access All Areas
Location: Hoxton, East London
Access All Areas makes award winning, disruptive performance by learning disabled artists.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, proactive and organised General Manager. This is a varied role, and you’ll work primarily in three areas: operations and administration, finance and marketing.
We’re keen to work with someone who will be excited to join our small and busy team. Here are some of the skills, qualities and experiences that we think will be important to this role.
Essential skills, qualities and experience:
• Passion for the arts and for social inclusion
• Excellent office administration, IT and organisational skills
• Experience of financial management processes
• Experience of setting up and maintaining systems of work
• High-level interpersonal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Strong numeracy skills
• Familiarity with MS Office products
• A pro-active and friendly approach to work
• The ability to self-motivate and prioritise within a complex workload
• A desire to work within a fast-paced team and promote a positive team environment
Desirable skills, qualities and experience:
• Experience of contributing to the writing and/or reporting of funding applications
• Experience of income generation through individual giving drives and/or sales
• Experience of leading marketing campaigns
• Familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting software
• Familiarity with website editing and social media scheduling
Deadline for applications: 12 noon on Monday 21st January 2019
Interviews: Monday 31st January 2019 at Bradbury Studios (E2 8DY)
Access All Areas is eager to receive applications from people who identify as disabled and from people from BAME backgrounds.
We are a Disability Confident and equal opportunities employer. We are committed to offering interviews to all disabled candidates and to all candidates from a BAME background who demonstrate they meet the essential requirements of the job.
If you would like your application to be considered under this scheme, please complete the relevant section on the application form.