Closing Date: 19 March 2018
Manchester International Festival
We’re looking for a person passionate about the development of UK based creatives, a fantastic communicator who is enthusiastic about supporting emerging talent.
Our incoming Creative Development Manager should be acutely aware of the issues and trends in the growth of artists and be able to shape a programme to support this, as well as having strong organisational skills. Responsibilities may include:
• To work closely with the Artistic and Associate Directors, Digital and Creative Learning teams at MIF to research and develop innovative programmes of work to build the skills of artists and creatives in Manchester and the North West, maximising the impact of international, world class artists creating work in Manchester.
• To develop and manage key relationships with artists and artistic communities in Manchester, building trust and exchange with a diverse range of creatives in the city.
• To lead on developing the MIF Fellowship and Creative 50 programmes
• To develop a programme of skills that builds lifelong learning into MIF’s active community of participants and volunteers
• To work closely with the Skills and Training Lead to develop and integrate skills and training into MIF and The Factory with an ambition to take a sector leadership role to diversify the workforce in the arts sector
• To develop and manage MIF’s work experience and placements programmes
• To work in partnership with MIF’s Creative Learning Team to develop a radical and inspiring Education Programme with schools and strategic partners across the city
• To support the Development Team to generate resources for MIF’s Creative Development work alongside contributing to rigorous monitoring frameworks and evaluation processes
To find out more about this role and apply, please go to – http://recruitment.mif.co.uk/