Closing Date: 15 November 2018
Manchester International Festival
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit our recruitment page.
These two roles will deputise on occasion for the Artist Liaison Manager and are responsible for delivering and implementing an effective system of artist liaison for the 2019 festival.
• Oversee a portfolio of assigned shows and work closely with the producing teams to manage the accommodation, travel bookings and welfare of artists, crew and staff members leading up to and during the 2019 festival
• Manage processes and systems for effectively communicating with the artists/production teams/volunteers and distributing information about the festival in advance of arrival
• Maintain accurate accounts of expenditure and scheduling for each show as requested by the Producers and act as the lead point of contact for artists & production requests
• Build relationships with the producing teams and maintain relationships with our stakeholders (hoteliers/venues/suppliers)
• Work closely with the Artist Liaison Manager to coordinate the accreditation strategy for the 2019 festival and be primary contact for the Accreditation Coordinator
• Support the coordination of the ground transport system for all artists and productions teams leading up to and during the festival and be the primary contact for the Ground Transport Manager
• Support the Artist Liaison Manager to recruit and administer the application process, screening and selection of the Front of House and Artist Liaison personnel across the shows
• Represent the Artist Liaison function at meetings with external partners and internal meetings