Closing Date: 15 January 2018
Manchester International Festival
Remuneration: £19,000- £21,000 PA (based on experience)
Manchester International Festival (MIF) is the world’s first festival of original, new work and special events, staged every two years. From 2020, as well as producing a biennial festival, we will also run The Factory, a new state of the art building and producing organisation in the heart of Manchester.
If you’ve a head for figures, are meticulous in your approach to work and a quick learner then we’re looking for you to join our team. Our Finance Administrator will be a great communicator, have a keen eye for detail yet flexible in their approach to tasks as we move the organisation forward.
• Accuracy with excellent attention to detail
• Strong numerical skills
• Ability to understand financial information
• A quick learner with an ability to understand new systems
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong Administrative skills including strong IT skills (particularly Microsoft Excel)
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage a fluctuating workload
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude including a flexible approach
• Knowledge of a diverse range of cultures and traditions, and proven ability to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
• Enthusiasm for training, mentoring and support of emerging talent
• Interest in a range of contemporary arts and culture