Closing Date: 19 March 2018
Manchester International Festival
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to help shape our marketing strategy and build existing and new audiences as we begin the journey to a year-round programme. We’d like you to be accomplished in managing multiple projects, proficient in analysing box office and audience data and able to work to tight deadlines.
You’ll create innovative and reliable marketing campaigns across the spectrum of dance, theatre, music, opera, visual arts and popular culture to maximise audience attendance, working closely with the Marketing Director and other members of the communications team, to maximise the exposure of the organisation.
Responsibilities may include;
• To develop and implement campaign plans for Manchester International Festival and Trailblazers for The Factory, and the development of campaigns towards the opening of The Factory, to ensure audience and financial targets are met
• To work with the Marketing Director and Creative Learning team to implement all elements of the audience development strategy to ensure a deeper engagement with current and new audiences
• To manage the marketing campaign budget expenditure within the Festival’s financial management systems
• To manage the output of design materials across the whole organization
• To work with the digital team to develop and deliver digital content to complement the marketing campaigns
• To work with the co-commissioning team and wider communications team to maximise profile opportunities for MIF’s touring work
• To work with the Development Director to ensure the effective delivery of sponsor & partners’ branding rights and help maximise the activation of the relationships and recruit MIF Members
• To negotiate and manage relationships with external agencies, partner organisations and in-house contract staff and freelancers as required
To find out more about this role and apply, please go to – http://recruitment.mif.co.uk/