Closing Date: 11 December 2017
Location: London - E1 7QX
Could you develop our programmes for families?
We are looking for a Curator: Family Programme with knowledge of art and experience of working with children in a gallery context. You will take responsibility for all programmes for families in order to broaden access to the Gallery for this group. You will have plenty of autonomy and no two days will be the same. If you are a self-motivated people person who can multi-task this might be the role you are looking for.
Conditions of work
• Permanent contract: part time (3 days a week)
• Hours of work: 9.30am – 5.45pm, Monday to Wednesday, plus some occasional weekend and evening work, which will be compensated by time off in lieu.
• Salary band: £24,000-£26,000
• The period of notice 2 months in writing on either side
• Probation period: 6 months
Further details can be found on the Whitechapel Gallery website, including an application form. Please note that we do not accept CVs and all applications should be by application form.
Deadline for receipt of applications is midnight on Monday 11 December 2017. Interviews will be held on Monday 18 December.
The Whitechapel Gallery strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity number: 312162 Company number: 4093862