Candoco Dance Company’s Training Intensive is a two-week, residential, dance training course for 18 to 30 year old disabled and non-disabled dancers supported by ASOS.
The Training Intensive will offer a unique experience to take part in high quality, intensive dance training with Candoco and meet other like-minded dancers.
Over two weeks, dancers will work with experienced teachers and artists on their technique training and take part in a creative experience with a choreographer.
If you take part in the Training Intensive you will
– Gain a core understanding of contemporary dance
– Develop your performance skills
– Be supported to find further training or performance opportunities in dance
Who is the Training Intensive for?
Candoco Dance Company Training Intensive is for
– Disabled and non-disabled people
– Aged 18 – 30 years old
– Live in the UK
– Have some dance experience and are interested in developing a career in dance
Applications close on 26 April 2019.
We will then invite some dancers to audition workshops in June 2019.
Candoco Dance Company is committed to ensuring that everyone’s access requirements are met and will work directly with each individual to ensure that access is fully embedded into the intensive.