Enrich Festival is a three-day event celebrating the performing arts of talented people with additional needs. During the festival, through a variety of inclusive, creative and accessible performances and workshops the artists and the audience will have a chance to spend a good quality time enjoying themselves in a friendly and prejudice-free environment.
Enrich Festival aims to
– offer networking opportunities for artists with and without learning disabilities
– challenge preconceptions and barriers experienced by people with disabilities
– celebrate diversity and creativity
– promote the achievements of performers with learning disabilities
– provide a forum where experiences and best practice can be shared
Activities will include theatre and dance performances, workshops, two music concerts and an art exhibition with over 40 artists taking part over three days. Mind the Gap Theatre, Anjali Dance Company, Herts Inclusive, Access All Areas, Na Górze Band these are just a few of the amazing artists we will be hosting.
All events are fully inclusive and everyone is welcome!
Enrich Festival is supported using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England and Hertfordshire County Council.
wheelchair access, changing places toilets, quiet room
Watford Palace Theatre 20 Clarendon Rd, Watford WD17 1JZ, O'Neills Pub Station Road, Watford WD17 1ETBook Tickets