Chichester Festival Theatre is pleased to present a relaxed performance of The Wizard of Oz on Friday 27 December at 2pm.
When Dorothy runs away from her home in Kansas with her faithful dog Toto, she’s caught up in a terrifying cyclone and finds herself in the strange and magical land of Oz.
There she encounters a host of curious and enchanting characters. Accompanied by a Scarecrow, a Tin Man and a Cowardly Lion, can Dorothy escape the Wicked Witch of the West, reach the Emerald City and find the mysterious Wizard of Oz? Don your ruby slippers and join Chichester Festival Youth Theatre as they journey along the yellow brick road in a wonderful adventure for all the family.
This performance welcomes individuals, groups and families with children on the autism spectrum, with sensory and communication disorders, a learning disability or anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment.
The performance and theatre will be adapted in a variety of ways to create a welcoming, less formal environment:
• Audience members are able to leave and return to the auditorium during the performance
• A chill out area will be available for the duration of the performance
• The auditorium lights will be adjusted for comfort
• There will be a relaxed attitude to audience noise during the performance
• The show’s lighting and sound levels will be adjusted
To book tickets or if you have any questions about the performance please contact the Box Office on 01243 781312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sennheiser listening units available and fully wheelchair accessible