Closing Date: 21 June 2021
Remuneration: £29,312 per annum (£563.69 per week) plus overtime
The Sound Supervisor is a key member of the technical team and will be responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of all aspects of the Almeida’s production sound work. This will involve taking responsibility for providing technical sound support throughout the production process as required, from the rehearsal room to the stage. It will also involve operating shows and assisting with the day-to-day maintenance of the production and the theatre.
The successful candidate will have:
• Working knowledge of the key components in a theatre sound system
• Demonstrable professional experience installing and maintaining Dante networks in theatre settings
• Demonstrable professional experience operating and mixing for live performances.
• Familiarity with the process of making professional theatre productions, including new writing
• Working knowledge of Yamaha, D&B and Sennheiser products
Application deadline: 9am Monday 21 June
interviews will take place: Week commencing 5 July 2021
The Almeida Theatre is an equal opportunities employer and our aim is to create a diverse and inclusive working environment which reflects the city we live and work in and the communities and audiences that we engage with. The recruitment process is open to all. We are especially interested in hearing from candidates who are Black, Asian and Ethnically diverse, D/deaf and disabled and working class as we want our team and our work to be informed by and representative of the diverse communities it serves.