Closing Date: 30 April 2020
Arts Council England
Arts Council England will offer individuals and organisations working in the cultural sector new financial support during this crisis, totalling £160 million, having re-purposed all their investment strands to be able to offer this support.
These emergency funding streams will be open to applications very soon.
Grants for individuals are available up to £2,500 (£3,000 for disabled and D/deaf applicants). More guidance and information is available on the website.
Grants for organisations outside the NPO are available up to £35,000. More guidance and information is available on the website.
There will be two rounds of this fund. You can apply to only one of these rounds.
Round one opens for applications on 9 April 2020 and applicants will need to register on Grantium by 13 April in order to make an application before the deadline of 16 April.
Round two opens for applications on 16 April 2020 and applicants will need to register on Grantium by 27 April in order to make an application before the deadline of 30 April.
If you apply to the first round you will not be able to apply to the second round, even if we are unable to offer you a grant in the first round.
Arts Council England are:
- Ensuring access support is available for disabled and D/deaf applicants applying to the individuals fund
- Setting a higher application ceiling, in the individuals fund, of £3,000 for disabled and D/deaf applicants to factor in additional access support requirements if successful
- Prioritising support for disabled-led organisations as part of our balancing criteria for applicants to the organisational support programme. We will also consider how organisations can help deliver Let’s Create when the Covid-19 emergency eases. This would include consideration of whether the organisation is diverse-led, as noted in each organisation’s Grantium applicant profile
- Producing the guidance in a range of alternative formats including Easyread, BSL and Large Print. We will publish these as soon as possible
- Running two rounds for applications, to ensure anyone who needs longer to develop their proposal can apply
If you require access support to submit an application, please contact Arts Council England in the first instance.