Closing Date: 22 January 2021
Centre for Contemporary Arts Glasgow (CCA) in conjunction with Jade Foster and Primary, Nottingham, is pleased to announce a call for expressions of interest and open nominations for up to four performance-centred residencies. The residencies are aimed at artists with research based practices with a performative focus.
Support package for selected artists:
– £3000 budget for each selected artist.
– £400 budget for each artist to appoint a mentor, curator or inspirational person.
– The potential to share outcomes publicly or digitally.
– A separate budget for accessibility.
– Access to spaces at CCA (subject to availability) such as the Theatre, Creative Lab, Clubroom, Reading Room and potentially our gallery spaces.
– Accommodation in the CCA studio apartment (subject to availability).
– 1 to 1 support from CCA and Primary
Expressions of interest can be made via a simple online form that asks principally for an outline of an idea / project, why it’s exciting (250-400 words) and up to 3 examples of previous work.
Artists continue to suffer disproportionately as a result of COVID-19, with Black and POC artists, those with disabilities, long-term health conditions, from lower socio-economic backgrounds and facing intersecting barriers at further risk. We are therefore encouraging expressions of interest or nominations from, or on behalf of, anyone identifying with these groups. We will prioritise Artists based in Scotland but expressions of interest are welcomed both nationally and internationally.