Closing Date: 18 January 2021
Chichester Festival Theatre
Remuneration: £30000 - £34000 pa, pro rata
Chichester Festival Theatre are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Workplace and Systems Officer to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing cloud-based office systems utilising Office 365 and integrating digital systems across the organisation.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
• Utilising O365, with particular reference to SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive, to:
– Design and establish a bespoke staff intranet
– Establish an organisation-wide cloud-based filing system
– Establish and support collaborative workplace connections
• Ensuring information architecture and best practices are applied and utilised in the development of the above.
• Developing an understanding of CFTs current processes and systems to ensure integration of systems where necessary.
• Liaising and working with members of the Senior Management Team and other colleagues to create and rollout a training plan to support full staff engagement in migrating to cloud-based systems and utilising Office 365.
• Providing technical assistance to support on-going use of Office 365 across the organisation.
• Establishing archive systems to ensure appropriate archiving and deletion of historic documents and data.
• Monitoring developments in Office 365 to identify opportunities for ongoing development.
• Supporting the implementation and migration of CFT to YesPlan software.
• Reviewing CFT phone systems and integration with updated systems.
• Providing technical support for digital meetings utilising Teams, Zoom or similar software.
• Co-ordinating with CFT’s existing external IT support company.
• Maintaining an awareness of sustainability and ensure that systems are implemented in the most environmentally sustainable manner wherever possible.
• Enthusiasm for using digital technology to enhance workplace environments.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365 software with particular focus on SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities, as well as Microsoft Teams.
• Demonstrable experience of intranet design and development.
• Experience developing modern SharePoint communication and team sites.
• Deep understanding of SharePoint and O365 information architecture concepts and execution (content types, metadata, libraries, lists, permissions, etc.).
• Ability to apply user experience design principles to information architecture, in order to recommend solutions that meet CFT’s needs.
• Excellent project management skills including setting realistic timeframes and delivering on schedule.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills: an ability to handle simultaneous requests for support, understand staff needs and concerns, respond in a timely and effective fashion.
• Excellence in communication, facilitation, and training skills: an ability to influence others and gain support and commitment from a broad range of staff.
• Ability to evaluate work and find solutions by analysing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions, and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
• Interest in and commitment to staying aware of current trends and technology developments.
• Enthusiasm for environmentally sustainable practices
• Awareness of theatre processes and practices.
• Interest in developing content that can catch attention and drive engagement.
• Awareness or experience of utilising and integrating with:
– Archive software
– Other digital and IT systems
To apply: please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you are welcome to include a link to demonstrate a sample of previous work.
A full job pack is available by visiting our website.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.