Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Coventry City of Culture Trust
Remuneration: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are a diverse, modern city which is re-imagining the role culture can play in bringing people together. Coventry is a city of welcome, a city of activists and pioneers, a city of peace and reconciliation, a city of innovation and invention, a City of Culture.
The Trust is committed to:
• Welcoming 2.5m additional visitors to Coventry in 2021/22
• 80% of the city’s residents experiencing at least three events in 2021/22
• Increasing audience attendance from under-represented communities by 20%
• Activating more than 16,000 volunteers and participants
• Making long-lasting, tangible social change in Coventry
• Transforming who holds the power to create and curate in the city
• Starting a wave of cultural investment across the region
Coventry’s City of Culture programme will start in May 2021 and run for 12 months, allowing us to keep our promise to the city and region – to deliver an extraordinary year and to tell the story of the city that moves.
The Trust is looking to appoint a Disability Inclusion Manager managed by the Head of Team Development to ensure that all aspects of the Trust’s activities are fully accessible to D/deaf, disabled* and/or neurodivergent employees, artists, audience members, stakeholders, participants, or volunteers.
*We are defining disability based on the Social Model approach, which, by focusing on the disabling barriers imposed by society, embraces all physical, sensory, and invisible impairments, learning disability, mental health, neurodivergent and fatigue conditions.
Deadline for applications: 30 April, 12noon