Closing Date: 16 September 2019
English National Ballet
Remuneration: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum, dependant on experience
An integral position, proposing creative approaches to help achieve/exceed income targets, deliver objectives and meet agreed milestones for each corporate partner, whilst providing the highest level of stewardship throughout the partnership alliance.
We are looking for a resourceful, enthusiastic and efficient Officer that proposes creative ideas to foster engagement with new corporate partners, and effortlessly stewards existing corporate partners with professionalism and finesse.
Experience and Knowledge
• Demonstrable success within corporate fundraising, events, commercial sector relationship management/sales sponsorship, or social responsibility roles involving management of external partnerships.
• Demonstrable success of securing income through new business development, researching and approaching new prospects, following up on leads, and securing income.
• Experience of customer service and related administrative procedures
• Knowledge of relationship and/or ticketing databases, ideally Tessitura.
• Familiarity with presentation and graphics packages
Skills and Abilities
• Good influencing and negotiating skills, focussed on making well considered (business) decisions.
• Clear, confident communication (strong-verbal and written) and active listening skills.
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• Efficient time management ability to multitask against strict deadlines, with a focussed and calm approach.
• Proficient use of the general suite of Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat and other presentation and graphics packages.
Hours of working
Normal office hours are 10 am to 6 pm over weekdays. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Deadline for applications: 9am, Monday 16 September 2019
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to commence in week commencing 23 September 2019.
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most recent referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.