Closing Date: 17 July 2019
English National Ballet
Location: London, E14 0QL
Remuneration: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Purpose of Role
The role is a new position for our move in summer 2019 and will lead and deliver an excellent building operational support service by developing excellence on the site using best practice and professional facilities and desirable engineering standards.
In addition, they will support the Facilities Management team in their operational duties for the building.
Experience and Knowledge
• Proven experience of working in an owned building and providing professional support and guidance for colleagues, external partners and contractors.
• A good understanding of the built environment.
• A sound knowledge of general Health & Safety practise and compliance.
Skills and Abilities
• Clear, confident and conciliatory communicator.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Solutions focussed aptitude and approach, with an understanding of mechanical concepts.
• Effective in using booking systems and the general suite of Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Recognised qualification in at least one Facilities / Engineering discipline
• NEBOSH or IOSH
Hours of working
Normal office hours are 10 am to 6 pm over weekdays. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0QL
Deadline for applications: 9am, Wednesday 17th July 2019.
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to commence in week commencing 29th July 2019.
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.