Closing Date: 20 July 2020
Remuneration: £400 fee
Millstream Theatre has been awarded a Micro Bursary from Activate Performing Arts, Dorset. We want to use this to upskill staff and performers in their use of digital arts. This will help us develop our theatre work online, in order to create an accessible show of a high artistic standard.
We are therefore seeking a Digital Artist/Teacher to offer training in the use of ZOOM and/or other digital art forms to complement our live theatre work.
We are looking for a technically skilled and creative digital arts practitioner to teach our staff and members – possibly at a separate session – about the use of ZOOM (and/or other digital arts) as an accessible, creative tool, with reference to the script we’re working on (available on request).
The brief would include:
- Inspiring staff to enjoy and feel confident about using new creative media;
- demonstrating its possibilities in an accessible and empowering way;
- teaching new effective creative techniques for filming and editing; and
- making sure staff understand the concepts behind the techniques and are equipped to put ideas into practice afterwards.
- We anticipate 3 x 90 minute sessions spread out over a few weeks (between the months of August and October, depending on Digital Artist’s availability).
To apply please send us an email with a letter attached (on no more than one A4 sheet of paper), explaining:
- why you’re interested in this post;
- why you think you are the right person for it;
- your relevant experience;
- how you would fulfil the brief; and
- what you’d bring to it;
- include a link/attachment to your CV, illustrating your practice with ZOOM and/or other digital fields.
Monday 20th July 2020, 5pm.
ZOOM interviews will take place during the week commencing 27th July 2020.
For more information, please view the full project brief.