Closing Date: 26 November 2021
Remuneration: £26,000 pro rata
Punchdrunk are working on a new theatrical gaming project. The Creative Assistant provides creative and administration support to the Creative Team on the development of a new theatrical gaming project.
● Sitting in on story and experience design work sessions and providing assistance to the Creative Team as required;
● Updating creative documentation on behalf of the Creative Team and circulating as required;
● Undertaking research tasks from time-to-time as required by the Creative Team;
● Note-taking and administrative tasks;
● From time-to-time, if required by the Creative Team, undertaking directing, devising, making, dramaturgy or writing tasks, and running rehearsals, or standing in as an R&D performer;
● Participating in the review and testing of digital and software elements on the project;
● Attending company or project events and representing the company as needed;
● Maintaining positive relationships with Punchdrunk colleagues and with project partners;
● Complying with company policies at all times, including but not limited to Equal Opportunities, GDPR, Confidentiality and Health & Safety; and
● Any other duties reasonably required.
Essential Person Specification
• A proven passion for immersive entertainment, gaming and live performance;
• Some experience of the process of directing, writing or devising live work, either professionally, or during education;
• Highly personable, with an energetic and flexible can-do approach.
• Experience of Punchdrunk’s work;
• Experience of location-based gaming.
• The role is primarily based at Punchdrunk’s offices in central London and Woolwich, with some working from home.
• General working hours 10am-6pm Monday – Friday, however flexible working hours encouraged to allow for evening calls with the USA.
• The role will include periods of international travel and evening / weekend work.
This is a fixed-term engagement with Punchdrunk Global Limited, starting as soon as possible, until 31st December 2022.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in being considered for the role, a letter or video telling us why you want to work with us, alongside a copy of your CV, by Friday 26th November 2021.
Interviews will be in w/c 13th December 2021
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org